We ship anywhere in the U.S. and Canada, via United States Postal Service.
IMPORTANT SHIPPING GUIDELINES FOR VEGAN MEAT:
1. This item is perishable and will be shipped with a Cold Bag or Cold Box Shipper and should shipped via Express Mail to ensure maximum freshness. We cannot guarantee freshness or replace perishable items if the shipping time is longer than 2 days and therefore strongly recommend you choose the USPS Express Mail shipping option at checkout.
2. Orders shipped via Overnight Express Mail with a Cold Bag or Shipper are shipped Monday through Thursday – all orders placed after 12:00 pm on Thursday will be held for shipment until the following Monday to ensure that they are not left in a USPS facility over the weekend.
3. We do not recommend shipping to PO Box addresses, but if you do ship to a PO Box, we strongly recommend checking daily for delivery as we cannot replace items left at your box too long that have become inedible.
4. This item should only be shipped inside the USA, as delivery outside the USA normally takes too long to ensure proper freshness. If you wish to ship this item outside the USA, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss expedited shipping options. Any orders for this item sent outside the USA are done so at your own risk, and by checking this box, you accept all responsibility for sending this item outside the USA at your own risk.
5. As long as this item is shipped via Express Mail and has cold packs added, it will be adequate to consume even if it is not completely chilled when it arrives. Items may begin to warm up on the 2nd day in transit if they are transported in warm trucks or are being delivered to hot areas. So long as you ensure proper delivery in this time frame and have selected cold packs or a cold shipper box the items will only warm up for a short period at most and will stay cool for the bulk of the journey to you. Please do not be alarmed if items arrive in a state of thawing, as there are no animal-based ingredients that pose a health risk of going bad by being exposed to some heat during the final part of delivery.
6. By clicking the check box to confirm you have read our policies, you accept all risk in shipping this item to you in the event that you choose not to ensure delivery within 2 days by selecting the Express Mail option at checkout. If you do not ensure proper delivery, we cannot offer any replacements or reimbursements for items that have spent excessive time in heat en route to their destination.
Returns and Exchanges
Orders from FeedYourHead.co are non-refundable as they are food products and therefore perishable. If you are not completely satisfied with your Feed Your Head products, please first contact us, and once approved by us, return any unused portion of your products to the address below. Upon our receipt of your returned products, you will receive store credit equal to the purchase price of your products (less shipping). For questions about returns, please send us a message via our Contact Us page, or write to us at:
Feed Your Head LLC
5141 N. Claremont Ave
Shipping charges are not covered by the refund policy. Costs such as postage, packaging material, logistics and packing services are incurred in the shipment of the package and will not be included in the refund credit amount.